Hola:)
I arrived here on Thursday evening and went out with Richie, my instructor, to party. Hmm, no limits (after 3 a.m. - you might remember that all the clubs are closed after that) I was somehow lost on the steet, so police simply delivered me to the hostel. ProHuman attitude, I love it here! Unless you mess, you are safe and they are always very keen to help you.
Bucaramanga seems to be a nice play to live in. Something like 1 million inhabitants, it´s called the cleanest city in Colombia, constantly developing its infrastructure, has pretty strong industry, moreover very nice people!:)
On monday I´m going to start my course, which will last at least 10 days. I like the fact, that despite the course oficially lasts 10 days, THE GUYS won´t let you go until they are 100% sure you are ready to begin your own paragliding adventure.
Check the picasa web album for pictures.
Btw. Colombia has a great campaign "Colombia. The only risk is wanting to stay here":) Actually I have already met many people who either set up here or are seriously thinking about it. No wonder, this country has so much to offer: from ocean to very beautiful mountains. From steaks to sea food. From jungle to most beautiful rivers I have ever seen. There are areas of Colombia you should avoid because of Guerilla, but as long as you follow instructions and don´t risk you can easily see many beautiful, breath-taking places here.
I´m really looking forward to seeing Peru as well. Maybe Galapagos as well...
Ok, saludos!
me.
niedziela, 11 października 2009
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
hola Guapo! :)
OdpowiedzUsuńmuy bien, pero yo tambien quiero volar!
espero las fotos de tu curso :) pronto! ;)
saludos,
p.